Those enter through FIT, it is optional to enter A/L results.
Those have done A/L this year just enter year as 2017 and “Pending” for the grade.
7. In the next page upload all the scanned certificates relevant to you (preferably in pdf format and size of each file must be less than 5 MB).
8. In the next page select the district (Nearest or preferred district center to attend for official interactions with BIT registrations/exams)
9. In the next page enter your employment details (optional).
10. In the next page you can review all the data entered. Make sure you tick the "I have read and accept the above terms. " in the bottom and submit.
11. In the next section select "normal payment" and submit.
12. In the next page you will see two buttons to download pdf files;
(a) Your application form with entered data
13. Take printout of those two forms
14. Make sure you get the application form signed/attested by a “justice of peace (JP)” or relevant person mentioned in the registration instructions.
(b) Payment vouchers
The signature of the applicant should be attested by any one of the following persons:
Head or Retired Head of a Government/Director Managed approved school, Grama Niladhari of the Division, Justice of Peace, Commissioner of Oaths, Attorney at Law, Notary Public, Commissioned Officer of the armed forces, Staff Officer of Govt./
Corporation, the Chief Incumbent of a Buddhist Vihara, A religious Dignitary of standing of any other religion.
15. Fill up all four payment slips and do the payment to any branch of People’s Bank . The bank will keep two of the copies and handed back two copies to you. One of the copy labeled as "Student copy" is for your reference.
16. The attested application form together with the bank sealed/signed payment voucher (labeled as "EDC copy") must be registered post or manually handed over to UCSC external degree office office.
Postal/Manual submission address:
17. After some time BIT office will call/mail you for an interview to confirm your certificate and other details. After the confirmation they will officially register you for the BIT.
Coordinator, External Degrees Centre of UCSC,
Please write “BIT application 2018” in the top left corner of the envelope containing the application form.